Friday, June 22, 2012

What I am reading this week

If I have free time I am usually use it to read.  I can't get enough information into my brain:)

Here is this weeks reading:

"Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" By Ree Drummond
This book made me laugh cry and swoon all at the same time!  It was so good and a very quick read. I loved reading about Ree's fairy tale romance and all the crazy things that happened to her. I did have one unanswered question at the end of the book though: "Did she ever find out who the lawn mowing underwear lady was?"
You can check out her great blog here.



2 Cookbooks by Ree Drummond as well!
There are so many recipes that I can not wait to try in these two cookbooks.  I am a person that has to have pictures with her recipes.  There were fabulous pictures with every recipe as well as extras that will give you a peek in to Ree life on the ranch!



Magazines:


Urban Farm I found by accident at the grocery store yesterday:)

Clean Eating and Us come automatically on my Nook(along with many others)...Love, Love Love it!!! I love magazines, but if i don't have time to read them they pile up and I end up throwing them out before I even crack them open. I always have my Nook with me so there are no piles and no losing a current issue.  Everything is organized neatly!

AlsoI have just started "Fast Food Nation" By Eric Schlosser
So I will keep you posted on this one!

Stay Tuned
 
Tonissa

No comments:

Post a Comment