So starting tomorrow I am going to do 4 weeks of different dieting perspectives and see which one gives me the best results at the end of the week.
Here are the weekly plans:
Week 1- No Sweets
Week 2- No grains
Week 3- Carbs under 50 g a day.
Week 4- Meat/Veg/Fruit only
At the end of each week I will tally my progress to see which approach is going to work the best for me. After the 4 weeks are up I will go with the best plans that showed results and switch back and forth. Mainly so I do get bored and fall off the diet deep end!!
There are some grounds rules that I must follow no matter what plan I am currently doing!
* Work out 5 days a week for 60 minutes-Cardio/Strength training
* at least 64 Oz of water a day
* All sweets must be homemade(no processed crap!!)
* No fast food but I can go to a sit down dinner once a week. (Choosing wisely of course!)
* Track all food, but not necessarily calories
Off I go!!