Friday, June 22, 2012

The 4 Week Plan

I have been struggling to find a weight loss plan that I can stick to and one that works for me. I have tried Weight Watchers, Atkins, South Beach, Paleo, Clean Eating...you name it I have probably tries it. After 1 to 2 weeks I would get bored with the choices or angry at the restrictiveness.

So starting tomorrow I am going to do 4 weeks of different dieting perspectives and see which one gives me the best results at the end of the week.

Here are the weekly plans:
Week 1- No Sweets
Week 2- No grains
Week 3- Carbs under 50 g a day.
Week 4- Meat/Veg/Fruit only

At the end of each week I will tally my progress to see which approach is going to work the best for me. After the 4 weeks are up I will go with the best plans that showed results and switch back and forth. Mainly so I do get bored and fall off the diet deep end!!

There are some grounds rules that I must follow no matter what plan I am currently doing!

The rules:
* Work out 5 days a week for 60 minutes-Cardio/Strength training
* at least 64 Oz of water a day
* All sweets must be homemade(no processed crap!!)
* No fast food but I can go to a sit down dinner once a week. (Choosing wisely of course!)
* Track all food, but not necessarily calories

Off I go!!

Stay Tuned
 
Tonissa


No comments:

Post a Comment