Friday, June 22, 2012

The Clean Eating Blog

I was focusing on writing strictly on a blog about Clean Eating (here). Well life intervened and I did not make through one week. As disappointment set in I lost interest is just writing about eating whole foods. I actually found it boring because I had so many other thoughts in my head, but since the subjects had nothing to do with Clean Eating I did not want to but them on my blog.  The is how the The Bird Dish Garden was born. I wanted to write about a variety of things, so I have abandoned the The Test of Clean Eating. Since I am mostly computer illiterate I can not figure out how to transfer things over. I am slowly figuring it out and I am hoping I can have it all combined into one soon.  For the time being this is where I will be from now on!
Be prepared for jumping all over as I do not usually stick to one thing for very long.  I jump back and forth between my hobbies.  It depends on the day and what strikes me as being the best activity for that particular day.

I will share my favorite things, books I am reading weekly, birding adventures, whats going on in my garden testing new recipes, weight loss ideas and anything else that may strike my fancy.

I would love to hear from my readers, so if you have anything to add or things I should check out, please let me know! You can reach me here on the blog or by e-mail- thebirddishgarden@gmail.com

Stay Tuned


Tonissa

No comments:

Post a Comment